What You Need to Know
- Many Medicare HMO’s offer transportation services. To find out what your benefits are simply call the number on the back of your Medicare HMO card and select benefit services to find out. Chances are MTA is a provider.
- MTA has a variety of vehicles based on client needs. Wheel Chair – high top vehicles & mini vans.
- Our Drivers will pick you up and deliver you door to door.
- We allow one companion to ride with a client for free.
- MTA does transport children w/legal guardian.
- All of our drivers are background checked and drug tested at federal, state and local levels.
- Our employees are all fully insured. They have workers comp, general liability and of course auto insurance. More than legally mandated!
- As a Medicaid provider in Birmingham, Montgomery, Ozark, and Mobile you can request MTA when booking at (800) 362-1504